When you visit our assemblies, you can expect a warm and friendly welcome. You are our honored guests.
What to Expect
- You can expect a congregation of God’s people who love God and one another.
- You can expect to find a group of Christians who care about those struggling with sin and disappointment, pain and sickness. We understand that God is God and we are His humble servants.
- You can expect acapella congregational singing (Col. 3:16); prayers led by Christian men (1 Tim. 2:8); an opportunity to remember the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus by eating unleavened bread, and drinking fruit from the vine (1 Cor. 11:23-29); Bible based preaching (2 Tim. 4:2); and the privilege of giving back from what God has so richly blessed us (1 Cor. 16:1-2). We worship God, because we stand in awe of Him.
- You can expect Bible classes for all ages with competent and prepared teachers. Our education program strives to address relevant topics while staying with the Bible.
- You can expect to find a thriving youth program with planned activities for all ages.
- You can expect a young adult class, with planned extracurricular activities.
- You can expect to find a place where you fit. Our church family has a number of ministries designed to help individuals grow spiritually, and to reach the lost.
- You can expect to find a group of Christians who teach that Jesus is the Son of God, that He died for the sins of the world, and that He is coming again when everyone will stand before him and give an account for his own actions either good or bad (see 2 Cor. 5:10).